💥Journal Entries Cheat Sheet → https://accountingstuff.com/shop
Accounting Basics Lesson 4. In this episode of Accounting Basics for Beginners, I explain Journal Entries in full! In this episode of Accounting Stuff – Accounting Basics Lesson 4 – you will learn:
▪ The definition of accounting Journal Entries, as part of Basic Accounting for Beginners.
▪ The most common Journal Entry Format and how Journal Entries are recorded.
▪ How to check that your Journal Entries balance.
▪ I will also take you through the differences between Manual Journals & Automatic Journals.
▪ And… of course, we will talk through two Journal Entry examples.
▪ Journal Entries for Dummies
🔴Subscribe for more Accounting Tutorials → https://geni.us/subtothechannel
00:00 – Intro
01:15 – Why do we Record Transactions?
02:15 – What are Journal Entries?
02:26 – What does a Journal Entry look like?
03:51 – Manual vs Automatic Journal Entries
04:20 – Journal Entry Example
05:47 – Recap
▪ My Favourite Accounting Book for Beginners → http://geni.us/5mKR7m
🔝CLOUD ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE
▪ QuickBooks Online USA (FREE TRIAL/DISCOUNT) → http://geni.us/jA9N
▪ QuickBooks Online Canada (FREE TRIAL/DISCOUNT) → https://geni.us/bNN7
▪ Xero → http://geni.us/B9fw1j
▪ Freshbooks → http://geni.us/Z7DA8l
▪ Sheets → http://geni.us/fFShU
▪ Excel → http://geni.us/BRPBz
🚶FOLLOW ME ON
▪ Insta → https://www.instagram.com/accountingstuff
▪ Twitter → https://twitter.com/AccountantStuff
🎬LEARN ACCOUNTING BASICS FOR FREE
▪ The Full Playlist → https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5zKSeS09l339nB6ujJPQ9Rsv99_b-aTb
Some of the links above are affiliate links, where I earn a small commission if you click on the link and purchase an item. You are not obligated to do so, but it does help fund these videos in hopes of bringing value to you!
#accounting #accountingbasics #accountingstuff